As a client engagement consultant for Levo you will help organise and instil process to deliver superior quality work across our clients. In short, you will be the pivotal link between our clients and operations team.
As a member of the LEVO, you will be part of a collaborative, fast paced team of developers, UX designers and creatives dedicated to empowering people through technology. Reporting to Head of Digital and working across a portfolio of clients, this role involves a significant amount of communication both within our business and with our clients and partners. Basically, we need someone who can translate highly technical developer speak and creative jargon and imagery into a common language easily understood by all.
You must have a solid technical understanding (technology underpins everything we do) with an appreciation for great user experience and design. We’re looking for that rare individual who can combine of left and right brain thinking with commercial nous. You need to get a kick out of the following things to excel in this role; happy clients, productive meetings and on-time project delivery.
Our ideal candidate will be obsessive over great work, love working with a variety of people, be self motivated, passionate and proactive, and have the ability to take constructive criticism on board and find solutions to problems.
- You are responsible for the timely and on-budget delivery of multiple, branded communications
- You are responsible for managing the client relationship and maintaining the integrity of the work throughout the project lifecycle, managing the relationship with both internal and external stakeholders
- Develop documentation to relate timings and budgets to internal and external stakeholders
- You must maintain the ability to focus on the overall project vision as well as the individual details throughout
- Assist in the development of current client relationships, collaboratively and as an individual
- Assist in the presentation of creative and technical concepts to clients.
- Work closely with our project managers and lead developers to ensure the delivery of projects in a timely manner and adhering to allocated budgets
- Add content and build out features within content management and experience management platforms to demonstrate and handover completed functionality to clients
- Identify business opportunities to extend existing relationships and pitch proactive solutions
- Help put together client presentations and product demonstrations
- Actively provide your own creative feedback to the team based on the client business problems as expressed in briefs
- Participate in brainstorming sessions
- Generate proactive solutions to solve client business problems
- Implement feedback
- Be able to confidently present any documentation you’ve created to key client stakeholders.
Skills & Qualifications
- Preferred 2-3 years’ experience in account service role or digital marketing
- Preferred 1-2 years’ experience in an agency or client led role within marketing
- Competent on MS Office applications, google docs, JIRA, confluence and other project management software
- Experience working with content and experience management and marketing automation platforms (Episerver, Kentico, Sitecore, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Marketo)
- Experience in translating wireframes and creative design into functional specification documentation for development teams
- Experience with client management, team management, project documentation creation, resource management and organisational management.
- Appreciation for design and creative development
- Excited by working with a small team and working hands on to bring results that exceed our client expectations
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills • Highly self motivated, organised, detail oriented, with superior client management skills
- Ability to prioritise, multi task and follow through in a fast paced environment.